Health & Safety
At Commodore Plumbing we are committed to implementing and continuously improving our industry-leading work practices to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our employees, clients, the broader community and the environment, while delivering projects in a professional and socially responsible manner.
Workplace Health & Safety Policy
Our Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Policy is based on a belief that the wellbeing of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is our paramount consideration.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public, including contractors and visitors, shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
The objectives of our policy are:
- Achieve an accident-free workplace.
- Comply with the requirements of WHS Acts, Regulations, Codes and relevant industry standards.
- Make WHS an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- Ensure WHS is considered in all planning and work activities.
- Involve our employees in the decision making processes through a continuous program of regular communication, consultation and training to ensure that they work in the safest possible manner.
- Manage all potential danger in the workplace through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control.
- Ensure all actual and potential accident/ incidents are investigated and the causes controlled.
- Provide effective injury management for all employees.
- Ensure that the work team is totally committed to achieving these objectives.
- The success of our health & safety management can be measured through the following performance indicators:
- All work activities are analysed and planned with due consideration given to implementing WHS controls that are suitable to each given situation.
- Open and honest communication occurs between management and employees and is recorded.
- Managers/supervisors regularly check that workplaces are safe and those incidents or hazards reported to them are investigated and dealt with.
- Employees keep their work and workplace safe and report all incidents and hazards to their supervisor.
Commodore Plumbing specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of hydraulic services for commercial and high-rise residential construction projects throughout the greater Sydney region and South East Queensland.
Contractors License No: 105582C / QBCC License No: 15007027 / Commodore Plumbing NSW Pty Ltd.
New South Wales
6 / 3 Apollo Street
Warriewood, NSW 2102
Tim Watkin - Director
6 / 48 Hutchinson Street
Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220
Mitch Irvine - QLD Manager