We have the resources and capability to take on large scale plumbing and civil projects from inground works through to practical completion.
Services include (but not limited to):
- Sanitary plumbing
- Sewer drainage
- Trade waste
- Hot, cold water & non-potable water reticulation
- Fire services / hydrants & hose reels
– Potable water boosters
- Roof & rainwater
- Syphonic drainage systems
- Natural gas & LPG systems
- Council mains infrastructure connections
- Vacuum & rising main
Civil & Infrastructure
Commodore Plumbing is competent working with local authorities and principal contractors to service their asset infrastructure upgrades.
- Stormwater mains & concrete structures
- Sewer mains & property connections
- Water mains & valve assemblies
- Fire mains & booster assemblies
- Manhole construction
- Water meter assemblies
- Major & minor works to council infrastructure
- Safe excavation & trench support systems
We have the necessary equipment, machinery and skills to ensure civil projects are completed in a timely manner and within the design and budgetary requirements.
Design & Construct
We offer full design and construct hydraulics services.
Our process eliminates delays in the construction program whilst ensuring an efficient and cost effective long-term solution is delivered.
Hydraulic design services include plumbing and drainage, sewer reticulation, vacuum and rising mains, trade waste and gas service. We can also design civil infrastructure and sub development works.
Commodore Plumbing specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of hydraulic services for commercial and high-rise residential construction projects throughout the greater Sydney region and South East Queensland.
Contractors License No: 105582C / QBCC License No: 15007027 / Commodore Plumbing NSW Pty Ltd.
New South Wales
6 / 3 Apollo Street
Warriewood, NSW 2102
Tim Watkin - Director
6 / 48 Hutchinson Street
Burleigh Heads, QLD 4220
Mitch Irvine - QLD Manager